Clavier Companion is the premiere magazine for pianist, piano teachers, and piano enthusiasts. Created from the 2009 merger of Keyboard Companion and Clavier, Clavier Companion is a bi-monthly journal dedicated to bringing you quality writing, insightful editorials, in-depth interviews, and practical solutions to everyday teaching problems. Pete Jutras has served as Editor-in-Chief since the magazine’s inception in 2009; prior to the merger he was Editor-in-Chief of Keyboard Companion. Clavier Companion is owned and published by the Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy, a non-profit (501c3) educational institution.
- Using video in your teaching
- Practical tips for video recording your teaching
- Filling lessons with rich online content
- How technology can expand the role of the teacher
- Alan Fraser discusses piano technique
- The nuances of pedaling
- The legacy of Guy Duckworth
- Music and CD Reviews, News, Keyboard Kids, Pupil Savers, and much more!
Clavier Companion Goes Digital!
Clavier Companion is pleased to offer a digital edition. Now get the best content delivered directly to your computer, laptop, mobile device, or iPad. The digital edition contains every word of the print edition, with enhanced multimedia content illustrating selected articles. Check out a preview today!